You are here
The current situation in Europe calls for an active Meijers Committee. Therefore, the Committee wants to focus on protecting the rule of law and fundamental human rights within the EU. We want to achieve this through expanding the scope of our work in the EU, through better disseminating our comments, namely through round tables and conferences, and through engaging with civil society. However, this means that more support is needed for the Meijers Committee - and therefore also money.
Would you like to support the Commisse Meijers with a donation?
You can do this easily and securely via Geef.nl. Every contribution is welcome. Would you like to donate a larger amount, or make a periodic donation? The Meijers Committee is registered as an ANBI, so your donation is tax deductible (under certain conditions). For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can of course also make a donation through a bank transfer. The IBAN of the Stichting tot Steun van de Commissie Meijers (Foundation for the Support of the Meijers Committee) is NL48TRIO0391007823 (Triodos Bank). Would you first like to receive more information about the plans of the Meijers Committee for the coming years? Please contact email@example.com.
The members of the Meijers Committee do their work for the Committee without remuneration. Only their expenses are reimbursed and the Executive Director is employed (part-time) by the Committee. The Meijers Committee thanks the following organizations for their long-standing support:
- Foundation for Democracy and Media (Stichting Democratie en Media)
- Foundation for Migration Law Netherlands (Stichting Migratierecht Nederland)
- The Dutch Refugee Council (Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland)
- Foundation for Refugee Students UAF
- The Dutch Section of the International Commission of Jurists NJCM and
- Art. 1/ Radar Anti-discrimination office
- Foundation for the Support of the Meijers Committee (Stichting tot Steun Commissie Meijers)